DaKamikaziMan08DaKamikaziMan08

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Combat 7.5 Madness Combat 7.5

Hmm... A plot Twister.

Might explain how Hank was continuously being revived for each episode. My question now is: Who is giving Deimos and Sanford orders? Is it Jebus? Tricky? Or someone else that we've never seen? (I'm obviously leaning towards the somebody else, since the duo were still receiving orders when MC 9 rolled around. Tricky and Jebus were both dead by then.)
Of course, it could be that they have contact from the Animator, KRINKELS HIMSELF! Well... or it could just be madness. XD

Madness Amelioration Madness Amelioration

Impressive

I have seen few madness vids made by someone other than the creator himself that truly amazed me. You are one of the few.
Epic Points: Wonderful animations and cool sound effects. Well made blood splatters, and the transformations of the weapon and the robot were a very good (and unique) touch. May I also point out that despite mostly just being more Madness bloodshed, there is a faint trace of storyline behind the whole thing. Liked, too, the "invisible" man animation.

Not So Epic Points: It seems that some of the scenes were missing their skippage button (not that I ever used it). The first couple rooms weren't that great, but it improved from there. May want to separate some scenes from their full backgrounds; scenes six and 16 were incredibly laggy; first time I've ever had to turn down the quality on a fanmade madness short. On the other hand, is that a bad thing?

Overall, I am still very impressed. Way cool! Keep it up, but should've saved this piece of work for madness day.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

LOL! Best and most humorous explanation!

Wububu spam!
On a more serious note, just work on your drawings a little more, and you should get off fine in the world of Newgrounds.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Nice, even though I don't normally watch this stuf

Great! I had a hard time not falling over, it was so funny!

Zombie Q Zombie Q

Let's see.

Animation Rating: 7/10. Smoothness of action: 10/10. Music Selection: 9/10. Violence went high but not over the limit at all. Story Setup: 10/10. Overall, a good 9/10 average. Keep up the good work, and shoot a little higher!

Music Video Music Video

Made no sense and yet did

lol. Interesting....

Short - Vomit Short - Vomit

lol makes no sense

Armies of Happy Face men vs. Unhappy, pissed off gang!!!
10/10.

Short - Crap Short - Crap

wtf lol

Now I know where the Tazers got his idea!

Short - Garbage Short - Garbage

Radically insane!

What was this supposed to mean, if anything?

Short - Piss Short - Piss

Haha!

Very gud humor despite the dark music!
10/10 & 5/5.